The purpose of the survey was primarily to find out where you thought our short comings were so we could address those areas of concern.
This first part of this article will post the answers to the multiple choice questions.
There we will post the most common responses to the positive criticism of our operation.
91 investors responded to the survey and most investors have multiple properties with us under management. Each investor was allowed 1 vote regardless of how many homes you owned.
These are the exact results
The answers can be summarized as follow
- 100% agree that cash flow properties are a good investment.
- 96.67% agree Atlanta is a safe profitable market to own rental properties today.
- 93.26% are happy with the value of their Atlanta houses.
- 92.22% would recommend NES for property management.
- 69.66% want to buy more properties.
Most property managers would be thrilled with the approval rating above. While we are thrilled that the high majority are satisfied, there is room for improvement.
There were some wonderful glowing remarks about all the positives about NES that would seem to contradict the few negative comments we received.
Nevertheless, our focus is always on improvement so we will only concentrate on what we can do better.
Here were some of your constructive criticism remarks and believe me, we appreciate them.
- I don’t understand monthly and quarterly statements.
- Prefer monthly distributions over quarterly distributions.
- Takes too long to get paid after the quarter ends.
- Didn’t receive all the reports on all my houses.
- Would like itemized receipts for any repairs.
- Better communication.
- Would like an estimate before repairs are made.
- Would like a video before repairs are made.
- Would like ongoing notification of late rents
- Would like online real time information when things go wrong.
These were the most common suggestions that we received and we are grateful to those that took the time to give us the feedback. You will receive a $20 credit for participating in the survey in your final distribution for 2013.
This feedback allows us to focus on what is important to you and make changes where applicable.
The investors that were unhappy with our communication were primarily houses that had turnovers, repairs or foreign investors that were not in compliance to receive funds from us. We have addressed every issue above the article on Going Forward in this newsletter.